In a previous post we talked about the Power of Affirmations and the grande effect they have on your subconscious mind. Your thoughts hold emmence power, from words of self encouragement to the sly comments you take as jokes. Positive affirmations release you from negative energy and patterns such as worry, anxiety, doubt and fear.
It’s important to be mindful, your subconcious is listening. Learn to speak to yourself with love, compassion and encouragement. Pay attention to the hidden messages in your thoughts and words, watch your tongue as it holds great power.
- “there’s no way that could work”.
- “I can’t do it”
- “It’s going to be another one of those days”
- “That’s just my luck”
- “I’m not creative”
- “I’m too shy”
- “I’m realy out of shape”
- “I don’t look good”
STOP IT! Your subconcious is unable to recognise what you want and don’t but instead focusing on what you’re paying attention to. Energy flows where your intention goes. However, this does not mean that you should ignore and bottle up your emotions. Recognise your emotions, especially the negative ones because that it where healing begins, when you come face to face with your hurt and fears. Healing the wound so as to no longer hurt from them.
Be open with yourself, trust yourself and be vulnerable, in that write down a negative thought that bothers you and a positive counterpart. Example.
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve”Napoleon Hill (Self-help author)
You are what you think
What are your thoughts on this phrase?
What do you tell yourself? Are you kind to yourself? How is your relationship with self? Much too often do I hear or see people looking for love and acceptance outside of self and wondering why the well runs dry. What happens when the likes and comments run dry? When you can’t call your friend to give you a boost? When it is only you
Be your own cheerleader, your own best friend.
Benefits of Daily Affirmations
Daily affirmations allow you to reprogram your mind from negative thought patterns and help you feel positive and confident. Repeating affirmations daily will influence your subconcious and motivate you. Don’t worry it may feel uncomfortable, odd or even a bit silly as you start but in the morning look at yourself in the mirror and repeated affirmations that resonate with you. Make this your morning ritual and you will feel your soul begin to reap the benefits.
- I awaken grateful for today and I choose happiness.
- I have an aura of positive energy surrounding me.
- My life is filled with happiness, love and peace.
- I believe in the power of positivity.
- I am protected.
- I believe in my strength.
- I speak life into my work.
- I speak life into my vision.
- I am grateful for the gift of life.
- I choose to be happy, i deserve and claim happiness.
- I protect my energy and release all negativity.
- Being happy comes easy to me.
- I am grateful to have people in my life who are good for me
- I am abundant.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am proud of who I am becoming.
- I allow myself to be who i am without judgment
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
- I forgive myself and set myself free.
- I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide.
- I am becoming closer to my true self everyday.
- I put my energy into things that matter to me.
- I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
- My possibilities are endless
- I choose to see the positive.
- I choose to release all negativity.
- I choose to focus on the positive, as i remember energy flows where intention goes.
- I choose to be grateful.
- I choose to be happy.
- I choose to surround myself with those who make me happy.
- I choose how to respond to circumstances.
- I choose to focus on things that feel good.
- I am allowing myself to be consistently and genuinely happy.
Have you read my more detailed post The Power of Affirmations? Please do as it explains further. I hope this was helpful Xx Do you practice daily affirmations?
-Love and Peace-
Fayne A. Soida